Sunday, July 29, 2012

I HAVE A VAGINA!!!


On Friday morning, I was extremely delirious from lack of sleep. Thanks to a friend, I was reminded that I have not read Cake Wrecks in a very long time. So off I went. The most recent post was "8 Cakes For Completely Inappropriate Occasions". The last and my most favorite cake read "I have a vagina!"

So naturally I texted my husband screaming "I have a vagina.. buy me a cake!"

What did he come home with? That's right, a very chocolaty cake. He woke me up with it.. I saw it and yelled "Is this my vagina cake?!?!!!?" He laughed and said yes. I told him it would  haven been even more awesome if he had them write vagina cake on it. We were laughing hysterically.. then in walks my 16 yr old. I told him "Here take my vagina cake and put it away please"

You can imagine the horror on his face. It was awesome. This has been the entertainment for our entire weekend. Then I showed him the unicorn pooping cupcakes. I think I have single handedly ruined my child. He will never be the same lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment