Friday, July 27, 2012

Randomness

I am laying here in my bed... well, not really laying down but more like half sitting up so I can type this. I am bored and sleep deprived but for whatever reason, I can't sleep. I'm not even really sure what this post is about because I am just typing whatever happens to float into my brain. Much like the very random text I sent my husband about unicorns pooping cupcakes. CUPCAKES!


For the next couple weeks I will be training a new person at work. That's kind of exciting... 


Since this post is completely about random crap... here is some totally random and useless trivia for you.


  • If you have three quarters, four dimes and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.




  • The Ramses brand condom is named after the great Pharoh Ramses II, who fathered over 160 children.




  • It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of its mouth. The frog then uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.
And that is all folks. I am going to sleep now. It was fun entertaining you.


No comments:

Post a Comment