Friday, June 26, 2009

It's finally here...

Summer that is!



Today was the kids last day of school. Since our school is transisitioning to a Traditional schedule, they will have a full 6 wks off for summer. I am not too thrilled lol. Although, the upside is that I don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn for a little while. The down side? Well, my sanity will be wavering, more so than it already is *wink*

I am however looking forward to putting my youngest in Kindergarten! What a milestone that will be for me. All 5 boys in school, wow. I've been waiting like 10 yrs for this day to come and it is finally here! I may just end up with a much cleaner house.. don't hold me to that though.

I am not sure what I will do with myself when they are all in school FULL time! It should be interesting.

Anyway, pizza should be here shortly and then I am going to watch a cheesy Disney flick that is premiering tonight with my boys. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment