Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Anyone have any resolutions this year? I have one.. I resolve to not make any resolutions this year. Oh damn! See I can't even keep that one.

My son said I should buy a Subway franchise so that I can eat all the Subway I want for ever and ever and ever! Oh the joys of being six. If only life were that simple and if only we could remain that innocent. I do love Subway though.

The other day, my husband brought home another 2 or 3 boxes of microwave popcorn. 180 bags per box. Great right? Sure.. if you have a microwave!

That being said, I have to buy a new one. Which do you have, how long have you had it, and do you like it? Help me out here.



1 comment:

  1. We had our first micro for like 9 years...and since then every two years replace one...now I just go with one with a popcorn button and looks nice...and is easy for kids to open...

    ReplyDelete