Monday, January 5, 2009

The Race is On..

The ADSR that is! Season 4 is off and running with the first challenge posted earlier today. My partner and I got ours up and posted over here at our team blog. Come check us out.

I spent the weekend at my mom's house in hopes that I'd actually have some peace and quiet to get some work done.. but yeah that didn't quite work.

One of the kids goes back to school tomorrow and the other three go back on Tuesday. And the prize for this is.. *drum roll please* my sanity!

I bought The Price Is Right for the Wii.. it's cute but not worth the price of a new game. Rent it but don't buy it. The upside is that now I know what Grohe faucets are and their retail value!

Ok, I am off to bed.. have a great night!


1 comment:

  1. Kari ~ Relocated Dixie GirlJanuary 5, 2009 at 7:08 AM

    I'm wanting to get Madden NFL 09 for Nick, but shooooot I ain't payin $50. Check out GameStop, Vintage Stock or even eBay. Found 2 more games I want to get him..Backyard Baseball & Backyard Football. Gonna see if I can find those on the umm, thrifty side . *wink* Oh, and CONGRATS on your CT call!!!!! I wanted to apply (cause ya know I'm loving your designs), but girl, I've got sooo much going on.

    ReplyDelete