Sunday, April 18, 2010

Upset with myself..._

I have been having a really hard time motivating myself. It seems to be easier to motivate others to do the same thing but when it comes down to it, I don't feel like I have anyone to motivate me. I have not been able to schedule in any exercise time with my new work schedule. And maybe that is my own fault because if I really wanted to.. I probably could make the time. In my head I DO want to, I just need to actually get off my ass and do it.



Eating is a downfall. I want all the stuff I shouldn't have and then when I give in, I feel guilty about it. I AM going back to Simply Filling foods, I just have to make sure that I don't overeat. It is SO easy to overeat. I just bought groceries the other day so I am not lacking for food. I AM going to do this. I AM going to BLOG this... no sense in paying for something I am not using. I WILL Succeed.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! You are awesome, and it was your motivation and your progress that got me going. Keep your head up, Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete