Sunday, December 10, 2006

SO Funny!

Ok, let me just give y'all a little background on this toy real quick.

It is the single most OBNOXIOUS toy on the planet. And I have my mother in law to thank for it. She gave it to DH for Christmas a couple years back as sort of a gag gift lol. Anyway, my then 2 yr old Braeden (now 5) was completely afraid of it and my youngest, Greyson had never seen this toy until just yesterday when we "found" it while cleaning out the hall closet.

Well, Greyson thinks this is the FUNNIEST thing ever. I'm about ready to "put it away" again for another 3 yrs lol.

Anyway, I managed to catch Greyson playing with it on video.. he's 2.5 yrs old btw.

Click HERE to watch.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. He is SO adorable! Thanks for helping me find your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's so weird. We bought one of those years ago in Shrewsbury (UK) and were just talking about it this morning wondering what had happened to it when we moved to Canada last year. And then I discover your blog and see this clip - uncanny! Little Greyson is really cute!

    ReplyDelete