Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to Basics $

As you can see, I am no longer designing digiscrap supplies but I am going to come back to blogging. If I happen to get a bug up my butt, I may offer up free or cheap alphas because I really do love doing alphas. I will still be scrapping, I hope. I haven't felt like doing much of that lately either.



My youngest started Kindergarten this year so I have a little more free time to write a little something each day. I am back on the weight loss train and I am doing really well. I am down 19.5 pounds so far but I have a lot more to go.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a little something incase someone I know stumbles across this and isn't left wondering what the heck they missed! I hope everyone enjoys the new blog and please excuse the dust while I set everything up. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment