Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Monday!$

Or is it? I have a love/hate relationship with Mondays. I hate them because I have to take the kid to school an hour early and it takes me a few hours to function in the morning, especially when I am recooperating from a weekend alone with kids. Alone with kids... contradiciting but somehow it makes sense. I love them because I only have to walk down to the school once and all the kids come home together. And there's more quiet time for me to clean, yay! *sarcasm*


Today, I have the lovely task of finding a yellow shirt that isn't completely unflattering and black jeans or a skirt or something for a race we are working in 2 wks. This is not easy. I'm hoping I can get away with a black or white top and a yellow cami underneath. Much easier to find and looks better on.


Anyway, I best get going.. I have to leave to take the kid to school in 45 minutes. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment