Monday, August 31, 2009

That was close$

I totally spaced today. Hubbster came home and we were snuggling on the couch and all of a sudden I jumped up and yelled OMG!! You'd have thought a bug crawled up my butt & bit me! I suddenly remembered that I had an eye appt. I looked at the time and I was supposed to be there in 15 min. Oh crap!



My mom must have forgotten too because she was supposed to give me a ride. So, I'm calling all over the place trying to find my mother. I finally got her on the phone, she was in the shower. I literally 10 minutes to get there (they allowed 10 min grace time). She picked me up with 6 minutes to spare. I barely made it.



Phew! Now that that is over. I got a new Rx for new glasses, it barely changed. I've had the same glasses for like 7 yrs now and they are all messed up. Scratched lens and the nose pads are broken so they were tearing up the inside of my nose, especially when it is hot out and my nose sweats.



I got 2 pairs for $149, regular frames for everyday and a pair or Rx sunglasses from Sears. I have to go back in a week to try them on and make sure they fit. I will be so happy to get rid of these old buggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment