Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What?!?

Yesterday morning my son Liam, 4, crawled into bed with me to cuddle. This is the daredevil child who never stops talking. I don't think he can actually function without being able to talk for more than 30 seconds. When he was 15 months old, I took him in for a well baby check and his ped asked if he could say 20-30 words. I handed her a list of 50+ words. I only made the list because I knew she wouldn't beleve me. Yeah.. the kid is a talker.

Anyway, back to the cuddling. Out of the blue he has a thought.. he says to me, "When I was young..." I interrupted with "When you were young? What do you mean when you were young??? You're FOUR!" he lost his train of thought after that.. I was laughing too hard for him too finish lol.

1 comment:

  1. Well mom! 4 is awfully old in the great big scheme of things ya know. LOL

    Have fun with no kids this weekend! I'm jealous!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE your new kit!

    ReplyDelete