Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday! Incase anyone was wondering where I've been.. we got a bad virus on the computer. We spent alot of time cleaning it and ended up having to reformat, so that is why I haven't been able to update my blog.

Our Christmas was pretty good. We didn't do anything special really, we stayed home and hung out with the kids. I didn't feel like running around from house to house and eating several meals.

The kids really made out like bandits this year. In addition to various toys that lit up, spun around, and flew through the house.. they scored over $400 in gift cards. I threw a few in that were given to Dan and me and also some cash gifts and I was able to buy a Wii! I got the console, an extra remote, the charging station, Wii Play (w/ bonus remote), and a few games. They were out of the Wii Fit at both Target and Best Buy, so I guess I will have to wait to get that.

Anyone who has a Wii Fit, which games do you like the best? Which ones do you think give you the best work out. I have heard that this could be one of the best fat burners and I really need to get back into exercising more.

We have been playing Wii all weekend.. my arm is so sore. My little ones really like the Bowling and the Golf games. My 6 yr old is killer at bowling. He threw like 3 strikes in a row last night and creamed me and my 13 yr old!

So that was our holiday! How was yours?



1 comment:

  1. Kari ~ Relocated Dixie GirlDecember 29, 2008 at 7:56 PM

    Isn't the Wii freakin FUN!? I have laughed SO hard at my oldest & my hubby playing, and my youngest 2 playing. OMG this this is SOOOOO cool! And the best part is, my ex bought it for my oldest for him to keep here, so basically my ex bought us the Wii!!

    ReplyDelete