Monday, December 8, 2008

OW!

I must be getting old. My knees are killing me and my butt hurts. For awhile, I couldn't figure out why my butt hurt. I knew my my knees hurt, it's because it's going to rain. I wish it would just hurry up and rain already. My butt hurts, and this is my only possible explanation because lord knows it isn't because I did any exercise!

When my mom and I were on our way to go see Sadie, we got a little lost due to bad directions. Well, we both had to pee. I had a medium soda from Panda Express (which is HUGE) an hour or 2 before. I had to pee so bad that the only way I could think of to not pee on myself was to clench my butt cheeks and girly parts really hard. So yeah, I hurt.

The other day, I had this thought. Yeah, I know.. I smell smoke too. I know that if I can get my husband to agree to this, I'll regret it. Anyway, I am so desperate to get the hell out of this apartment complex and into a house that I am seriously contemplating finding house for rent that has detached in-law quarters. A lot of the newer homes around here have them and I figure that we might be able to afford the rent if we could split it somehow. So I thought if we could find something available like that then we could let my dad rent the in-law quarters and we'd take the main house.

Here's the kicker.. my dad annoys the living bajeezus out of me. I don't really want to do this. I could do it if it were my mom because my mom doesn't hover (read: smother). I think I am over it now, just writing it out helped me over my insanity. No thanks, I'll pass!!



No comments:

Post a Comment