Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm here...

I haven't gone off the deep end as my last post might have suggested I might have. My cable and internet was out for a few days.. turned back on this morning. Seems, you have to pay for things to stay on... interesting concept.

Anyway, I went back to the dentist this morning. It took a bit longer than expected but that is only because one of the teeth I was having extracted would not come out. Oh My God, it was like pulling teeth! Oh wait...

No seriously, it wouldn't come out. So there was drilling, pulling, poking, pushing etc. I swear a punch to the face would have felt better. Oh and all the instruments he was trying to use.. yeah, I have a small mouth and some things just don't fit, no matter how hard you try. At one point, my face was being stretched so hard I felt like The Joker but on one side of my face.

I should really write more often while on pain killers... it makes me just THAT much funnier. And I'm pretty damn funny to begin with. Also, I haven't been to sleep yet and I have been awake since 445pm yesterday so I am pretty sure I'm delirious as well.

So now, I am laying in bed watching Netflix, cruising Facebook, and eating rainbow sherbet. Awesome day.

Oh, by the way... update on that water weight thing I was trying? I didn't lose 5 lbs... but I did lose 3. Whatever, works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment