Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ooops...

I accidentally slept through Friday. Yes, you read that right. I got home from work at almost 7 am and should have gone straight to sleep but I didn't. I stayed up while hubby got ready for work, played Farm Ville, surfed  for ideas for my best friend's wedding, posted here, and then got caught up reading through old posts here laughing and remembering when my boys were small and cute. Then all of a sudden it was almost noon so I decided I should probably go to sleep for a bit. The boys had other plans.. you know the killing each other so Mom can't sleep kind of plans?

Yeah. So I finally fell asleep, I woke up briefly to the sound of Dan asking me something about Taco Bell and went back to sleep. I woke up about an hour ago at 2 am.So here I sit, propped up in bed with my laptop, watching 24 on Netflix and cruising facebook.

I am totally excited for tonight though. My two older boys and I have plans to go roller skating. I am totally stoked that they are willing to be seen with me in public lol. I am not like other moms though. I don't look my age or act it for that matter... but I still am pretty strict on them but we seem to have a pretty good relationship/friendship. They know where the boundaries lie... mostly. But they are still kids, they test them from time to time.

Ok, so that's all I've got for right now... have a good weekend y'all and I'll check in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment