Thursday, February 28, 2008

ADSR #2

No, you didn't miss #1. I didn't post it b/c I wasn't really happy with the final page. It was cute but it really wasn't my style.

However, challenge #2 was much more "me". The challenge was to collaborate on one layout with our partners. We each had to do half of the page. Not just you start and I'll finish but literally divide the page in half, any which way we wanted.

Rachel and I opted for the checkerboard approach. She made a template for us to use and we decided to celebrate large families. I have 5 and Rachel has 4. Once we plopped in our pictures, we merged the pieces and each embellished our halves then combined them together for one final page.

This is what we ended up with: Click for full list of credits.









No comments:

Post a Comment