Thursday, February 28, 2008

House Hunting

I am so ready to move out of this tiny apartment. I was looking online at local rental home listings just to see what I could get for my price range and really I was pleasantly surprised. I found a couple really nice and HUGE homes for really low rental prices. Granted, they are still slightly out of my budget but at least I know what's out there.

This one house was 5 bedrooms and 3 bath, over 3000 sq feet of living space for about or a little less than 2000 a month. The master suite was amazing and the bathroom vanities were to die for! What I wouldn't do for a sunken tub. I had one before when we lived in Reno and I miss the long hot bubble baths.

Right now, I'd just be happy with an extra bedroom and a backyard to kick the kids out into! It would be great if there were a magic house fairy to magically make my dreams come true...

Ah well, the dream and the search continues!




1 comment:

  1. No, no, no, do not have that "It can't be" attitude. Think positively, and keep searching. Your house is out there; but you have to look for it. In today's economy, you might even be able to get that house you were "wishing" for if you could negotiate for it with the owner. Go for it. What's the worse that can happen, they say NO???? Good luck with the house hunt.

    ReplyDelete