Friday, February 8, 2008

And this is what I live with...

Granted it was funny as heck but I really feel for the poor girl on the other end of the line LOL.

We were sitting down at dinner and it was a late dinner but the phone rang like 3 times in the middle of it. On this one call, the caller ID said "Research Center" or something like that.

So Dan answers the phone all cheerful like and the girl on the other end of the line says "Hi, this is Samantha." and that's about as far as she gets before Dan says, "Hi, Samantha, how are you tonight?" I can only imagine how thrown this girl is so there's a slight pause and she says, "I'm fine thanks". Dan says "So what can I help you with tonight?" and Samantha says, "Well, Im conducting a survey on how people use the YellowPages...". Dan cuts her off and says "You mean the paper ones? Like actual paper phone books??" Taken aback, she says "Yes......" and Dan says, "People still use those?" she says, "Umm yeah??" and Dan says, "Why would they when Google is so much easier??" And Samantha says, "Well, I guess I don't have to ask you your opinion now do i? Have a good night."

LOL.. oh the poor girl she has NO idea what she was in for when she called here tonight.




8 comments:

  1. Oh that poor girl!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny Cates, digital-scrapbooking.orgFebruary 8, 2008 at 7:44 PM

    hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is TOO funny. and it sounds JUST like something my husband would do. I read it to him & Nick was laughing & nodding his head. Poor Samantha! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least he's HONEST!! LOL But you know my opinion on dealing with Dan on the phone. He makes me want to scream!!! And your second born is starting to get just like him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLMAO That's funny! Dan cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOOooOOooOOooOOooHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

    Zann, you aint seen nothin' yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's hilarious! Of course I would've added something about Googling the number she called from just then to realy throw her for a loop. Reminds me of the comic I heard on the radio that pretended he was a cop at a murder scene when a telemarketer called.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROTFLMAO! That is priceless lol

    ReplyDelete