Thursday, February 21, 2008

Personal Drama & Stuff

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you'll have noticed that I hadn't posted anything new in over a week. I had some personal issues come up and it all seemed to hit all at once. First all the kids were sick for a week.

My husband was out of town for 5 days. He went back east to visit with his family over the holiday. I was a little stressed at the thought of having the kids all by myself, I was really super tired and then I got some news that was a bit disturbing and really, I have no idea if it really was a direct cause but it sure as hell didn't help.

Anyway, basically in a nutshell.. I had my designs pirated and then after learning about it, I had a seizure. Anyone who knows me, knows I have a history of them and stress is not my best friend. So, I ended up spending the weekend at my mom's, where I could relax and be taken care of.

I was thinking about finally getting myself a piece of medical jewelry, like a medic alert bracelet only prettier. My parents wanted me to get one when I was a kid, but I never did get one. I'm not sure why. But these things have come such a long way since then, I'm sure I could find something I liked. And really, what better excuse for buying myself something sparkly right? Ok.. so technically I could find a much better excuse than having a medical problem, but hey what can you do?

Dan got home last night and it's kind of weird. Not him being home but all of us being out of our routine for so long, that now that things are settling down and getting back to normal.. it feels weird.

Ah, well I'm off to look at something sparkly.. you know, for my health.


3 comments:

  1. Gosh - that sucks about the seizure and the pirating thing! I have a medic alert bracelet since my gastric bypass surgery, and it looks "normal" - not all medic-ally and all. It has gold, silver and blue beads and makes me happy to look at it, while being all useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds really pretty Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about everything that happend to you sweets
    Love Ya
    Big ol' hugs

    ReplyDelete