Thursday, March 13, 2008

Can U see me now?

I have been trying to find a place in town that has pretty cheap eyeglasses. The ones I am currently wearing I have had for at least 5 years. The nosepads are broken and they tend to fall off my face whenever I look down *giggle*. So yeah I think it's about time for a new pair.

I've noticed that with the trends, glasses are getting smaller and cuter.. and I look like I am wearing coke bottles in comparison!

In other news, my husband got a new cell phone the other day.. he's been playing with it non-stop. It doesn't help his friend keeps texting and sending him silly pictures. *Sigh* Men and their toys...

On Sunday, we are supposed to be having cake and ice cream over at my mom's to celebrate Greyson's birthday. I suppose I should let her know about it before we all show up on her doorstep, hehe.

Anyway, that's what's been going on with me.. hopefully a little more excitement to come soon.

Have a great day.





No comments:

Post a Comment