Monday, March 17, 2008

Long Day!

Phew! It's been a long day. Actually, it was pretty relaxing. I spent the night over at my brother's house because he and my sister-inlaw had a funeral to attend and needed someone to watch the girls.

I forgot how easy kids who nap are. We headed out to the park and we played quite a bit. Up the slide, down the slide, up the slide... now swing! Kayla slept in the carrier the entire time.

We went home and had lunch and then Lexi took a 3 hour nap (!) and then we had snack. I had a nice day alone with the girls, but I am glad to be back home! Especially, since I got new sheets for my bed. I got one of those Bamboo bedding sets. They are really soft, they have this kind of satiny sheen to them but they are soft like cotton.

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and post real quick.. Hubby has an interview tomorrow and needs me to dohis wash so he can look nice. Gosh I hope he comes home with a J-O-B!

Have a good night everyone!




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete