Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fly Away...

If you could go on any one of the many luxury vacations out there, where would you go and why?

I think that I would like to go somewhere tropical, or at the very least warm and sunny. I'd love to go on an Alaskan cruise or even on the Big Red Boat. The Big Red Boat would be ideal for someone like me who has a family, a large one at that. I think something that is geared towards families and children would be the way to go. Now if, it were just me then I might hightail it off to Jamaica or Mexico.

As for the why, do you really have to ask? I think it's pretty self explanitory. Besides the fact that I need a vacation, I've never been outside the US. Traveling into Canada long enough (about an hour) for my parent to "lose" me in a gift shop, doesn't count.




No comments:

Post a Comment