Wednesday, March 26, 2008

42 Years of stuff...

I am currently sitting over here at my Gramma's house helping my mom and my aunt pack up 42 years worth of stuff my Gramma had in her house before she moves and sells the house. One thing she pulled out of the closet was this little wall hanging that said "Sexy Grandma", I don't think I need to tell you that she did not hesitate to throw it in the trash. But can't you just imagine them parading around town in their sexy costumes and their big blue hairdoos? No? Me either really, the thought did give me a little giggle.

We have several people coming from Freecycle to pick up and pick through what we have left but for the most part it's all done. YEA Us! It feels so empty here though, I'm not used to this house being anywhere near empty. It's a little sad but she'll be happier to be near my Aunt and her family, she'll have plenty of people to do things with and we'll go and visit when we can.




No comments:

Post a Comment