Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Little Funny & Some Stuff...

Hey how about we start Saturday off with a joke?? My mom sent me this one in an email the other day. She works in a law firm...

Q: How many truck accident lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Three--one to turn the bulb, one to shake him off the ladder, and the third to sue the ladder company.

Ok.. anyway, today I have to go pick up Greyson's birthday cake. He told me he wanted a chocolate cake, with white frosting, and leaves. LEAVES?? Not entirely sure what that means but I will make sure this cake has some leaves on it. My 5 year old said that I should get him a Spiderman cake, which really isn't a bad idea however I wish he would have had this bright idea 4 days ago so I could have ordered it in time, oh well maybe next year we'll do Spiderman.

Alright, well the kids just came in from playing so I better go make lunch. I have more stuff to say for later so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment