Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope you and all your families are having a great holiday and if you don't celebrate well then I hope you are having a super duper Sunday!

As for me, we are not really celebrating this year. Dan is off working a race and I am home with the kids doing all the normal stay at home mom Sunday stuff. Laundry, vacuuming, wiping out the bathroom sinks, you know all that good stuff.

In other news, Dan has declared this coming week "Mom's Vacation". I am being kicked over to my mom's house for the whole week. I was over there on Friday and I was actually able to work. I got alot of new stuff made so I am looking forward to having the week to just chill.

I'll be back on Thursday to pick up the kids because my mom got us tickets to go see The Wiggles in concert! My brother and sister inlaw had tickets to take the girls so my mom bought tickets for us and the little boys too, so we are all going!

Anyway, hope you all have a great rest of the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment