Friday, November 21, 2008

More Puppy Goodness

It's really all my mom and I can think about at the moment. It's going to be a long couple of weeks just waiting for the day we can bring Miss Sadie home. Today I was even looking at pretty little dog collars. I really like the blingy ones. I found the prettiest one on a wholesale fashion jewelry site, it's pink.

In an attempt to take my mind off sweet little puppy goodness, I am trying to ChaCha my butt off. I did a good 80 searches today! The end of the work week is tomorrow night at 11:59pm eastern.. so I have even less time to get more searches in. I've already done the minimum needed to make Top Guide but I'd go above and beyond for myself.. and my paycheck.

Tomorrow I am going with my mom to take Lexi to her dance class. 2 year olds in tutu's is the cutest little thing and most of them even take direction well! Lexi likes to interrupt and talk in the middle but she's so cute when she's following directions. I can't wait!

I better get off to bed. Mom's picking me up pretty early. I hope she brings Starbucks! Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment