Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random Fact of the Day!

It's been a little while since I've done a random fact of the day so here's something for you to chew on. I swear being on the internet as much as I am fills my head with so much random knowledge that I have to share it with you all just to make room for more useless info. Aren't you glad you're my friend?
Here we go!


Did you know that Persimmon trees are usually either male or female, but some trees have both male and female flowers? On male plants, occasional perfect (bisexual) flowers occur, producing an atypical fruit. Very interesting! I did not know that, did you? Aren't you glad you stopped by today?
Speaking of trees and things that are found in trees.. go on over to Cake Wrecks today and see the latest masterpiece that has been posted this morning. It's a DOO-DOOzy!


Ok, you can now return to your regularly scheduled program.



No comments:

Post a Comment