Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kids!

Can I vent? I'll be nice I swear.
My kids tracked off today. I am not sure I am going to survive the next 6 weeks. Kyle tracks back on on Tuesday but the other three? They are home til January 2nd.
Thankfully, my sister and mother-inlaw are saints. They are taking the older three for a few days. They'll be spending Thanksgiving over there since we can't get down there this year. So, at least I will get a little break. Just me and the two little ones.. Trouble and Trouble Jr.
What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving? I am going over to my brother's house with my mom to cook dinner. Usually we would be going to my Grandmother's but she moved to San Diego last winter. My sister-inlaw has to work Wed and Thursday nights so Mom and I said we'd cook so she could sleep a bit.
I have a bunch of stuff I need to get done tomorrow since I'll be gone all Thursday. I need to wipe down the kitchen counters, clean out the sink and clean behind the faucet. I am not sure how it gets so dirty behind there.. it is beyond me!?
I need to finish the laundry and vacuum the downstairs. Fun times! Anyone wanna come help me? I'll buy ya a pizza. No one? Damn. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment