Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ah Crap, I've been TAGGED!

Heather, I hate you lol.

You know the only reason I hate these things are because I don't know enough people to pass them on to.. ok so I do.. I'm just lazy.

Anyway, Heather is going to make me think so you all can blame her for making you listen to me ramble on like I have diarreah of the mouth.

7 things about me:

1. I hate stupid people. (who doesn't? Except of course other stupid people lol.)
2. I love the color purple.
3. I'm certifiably insane.
4. I love being insane b/c it makes for good conversation.. or at the very least good entertainment.
5. I am addicted to diet coke and junior mints. It actually helps my design mojo and makes me fun to listen to.
6. I hate doing laundry.
7. I am just rambling now b/c I can't think of anything else to say.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO I'm insane too! Is that why we get along so well?

    ReplyDelete