Tuesday, June 26, 2007

**Ppffftt* Oh EXCUSE ME! **blush**

Another quickie blog.. my 2 youngest boys, Liam (4) and Greyson (3) are back in the bedroom laughing hysterically. I was tempted to go back there and see what they were doing, however I was afraid of what I might find,

Liam comes out just now to show me what they are doing. He has a little rubber ducky from the bathroom. It's one that squeaks so it has a hole on the bottom.

He's holding it against his tummy and squeezing so that it makes a very loud and realistic farting sound. Of course, b/c he is a boy he finds this absolutely hysterical. And his giggle in turn makes ME giggle.. so I am afraid I will be enduring the "farting" all day long LOL.

1 comment:

  1. there are worse things to endure lol

    I'm sure my boy (almost 3) would find it funny too

    ReplyDelete