Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ahhh ChaCha CHA!

I am so excited I could hardly wait to tell you guys this news I have. I was going to wait until after I received my first month's pay but I can't. I might burst!

Thanks to a member of my Mommy boards, I discovered a great new and LEGITIMATE way to work from home and suppliment our main income.

I am a brand new ChaCha SMS Guide. What it is, is an internet based company out of Indiana that receives questions via text message. The SMS Guides receive the incoming questions and search the internet to find the answers which we then relay back to the caller.

Starting out, you only make $.10 per question but if you do a certain amount of questions in a certain timeframe you can get bumped up to Top Guide Status and get $.20 per question. They also do fun conests on the weekends for bonus cash. Some people do this for pocketchange and so are able to make some real money doing this. It all depends on how much time and effort you put into it.

They also have a referral program and if you would like to sign up, just use my email address as your referrer and join my team. My email is blytheevans at gmail dot com. (just replace the words with the appropriate symbols..obviously lol)

I signed up last week and took all the tests and got my confirmation email that I passed today! I hope that I can help all the families in need of extra cash.. whether it be for Christmas gifts or help in paying bills.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment