Friday, October 10, 2008

In Bed..

I woke up this morning feeling like I had been hit by a Mack truck. I thought I felt warm, I asked Dan if I had a fever. My throat hurts, my head hurts, my back aches.. I am not sure if I'm really sick or if all of the stress from recent events are just catching up with me.


Anyway, Dan stayed home today and I'm spending the day in bed. Well, except for about an hour when I have to go back to the dentist. I have another appointment to work on my teeth.. yay more Novocaine. That was sarcasm there in case you missed it. They keep asking me if I've taken any diet pills, I keep thinking.. "Do I look like I've taken diet pills?" but I know it's just because they have to make sure nothing bad interacts with the anesthetics.

Right now I am watching The People's Court. I love Judge Milian, I think she rocks. She always makes me laugh and I love it when she does her "rough justice".. it cracks me up!! Right now I am listening to a case of this guy who got arrested and detained for over 17 hours at the police department by a association of militant Jews. I guess this group is something like a neighborhood watch program..only with Jewish men. Very interesting *insert plotting smiley guy here**.

Alright, enough of my delirious rambling.. hope you all have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment