Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Friday!

For those of you who have plans for this weekend, have fun! And for those (like me) who do not.. try not to go crazy LOL!

Dan is gone for the weekend, he came in like a whirlwind and left just the same. He was home long enough to grab his stuff and get outta dodge. I wish I liked weekends but I don't.

Today was nice and quiet though. The kids have minimum days today and all next week because of parent/teacher conferences. That means Liam goes 4 hours in the morning instead of in the afternoon and comes home with his brothers. I don't have to go anywhere!

Greyson slept in til 8 am and was so good. I was nice and relaxed.. until the other kids came home. Then all hell broke loose and my stress level sky rocketed.

At least they are quiet now, watching Suite Life on the Disney channel and I'm not sure what to do with myself. I'd love to design something.. I am just not sure what. I have a few things my team wants from me, I've just been lazy lol.

Two of my favorite shows are on tonight.. ones that I don't have to wait for Dan to get home to watch. Ghost Whisperer and The Starter Wife. I am looking forward to those.. as long as the kids go to bed when they are told and don't fool around, it will be a peaceful night. One can hope right?

Anyway, I better get going. It's nearly dinner time for the munchkins. Have a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment