Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tuesday Rambles..

**Disclaimer** Today's post will be filled with lots of useless information, random thoughts that have spewed from the scariest place n the planet.. my brain, and whatever else I can muster up. Oh yeah and I've been informed that is Wednesday and not Tuesday, however I am going to leave the title because it makes this post that much more funny.

#1- When did I turn into my grandmother? Ok, may that is exaggerating just a tad but seriously, I've started using words online that I would never really say offline. Like for example: "Oh that is simply darling!!" I would never say that out loud.. but somehow I don't think the phrase "Dude that is totally wicked!!!" would go over very well. At best would be grossly misinterpreted.


#2- Did you know that is IS possible to get high by licking a toad? Apparently, the Cane Toad secretes a toxin to protect itself from predators. If you lick one, the toxin acts as an hallucinogen. Hmmm tastes like chicken.


Speaking of chicken.. I went to the store the other night and the store had absolutely no chicken breasts left. Ok, so they had one package of fresh breasts however I wasn't about to pay 7 dollars for 3 breast halves. No chicken.. but lots of weight loss pills. Go figure. I ended up buying frozen breasts. Sounds painful doesn't it?


Speaking of frozen breasts, someone posted this picture on one of my message boards (thanks, Dot!) and I think it's rather appropriate-



I'm really hungry now from all this talking about food.

A few funnies for you.. these are actual warning labels on household products. I will only post a few but you can see the rest HERE.

My top 5 favorites:

1. Liquid Plummer Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

-Hmm, ya think??

2. Hair Coloring Do not use as an ice cream topping.

-Good to know.

3. Christmas Lights Warning: For indoor or outdoor use only.

-What's left?

4. Road Sign: Cemetery Road. Dead End

-Bwhahahahaa,You're Killing me!!

5. American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.

-ONLY in America, eh?





1 comment:

  1. ROTFLMAO @ stiff nipples!
    and btw last time I checked it was Wednesday LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete