Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ever Had One of Those Days?

Where you don't have anything to say but you feel like you have to say something just so you can feel better? I mean I have plenty on my mind at the moment but nothing really deep and insightful that anyone in their right mind would really like to hear about.

It's kind of like getting auto insurance comparisons.. you don't nessecarily want to do it but you kind of have to.

I honestly don't even know what I am talking about right now. I am so tired and the weekend is sneaking up on me really fast and I am not looking forward to it. Normally, I would be happy about it because in a normal world your husband would be home to help relieve some of the stress that you put up with day in and day out but he doesn't get a day off so guess what.. neither do i. Do I sound bitter? I am a little. I know he is too so I try not to whine about it too much because I know that he'd rather be at home with us. But if I don't let it out then I'll become a raving lunatic and not even my computer will want to be around me.

Anyway, I think I am going to take a few days off from blogging. Give myself and you all a break from my mood swings. Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment