Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Calgon, Take me Away!

Ever had one of those days, ok scratch that of course you have. Well, so have I! Today was no exception. I think the kids are getting tired of being on school break. They go back to school tomorrow but I think today would warrant a very long and very hot bubble bath. What I wouldn't give right now for one of those walk in tubs right now! My little tub just isn't cuttin' it. That's one thing I will be sure my bathroom house has when we finally get to purchase a home.

For now though I will just have to settle for my mom's hot tub. If the spa repair guys ever get around to coming over to fix it that is. Nah, I'm just teasing.. they had to order a part and are waiting on that so they can't do anything til it comes in. But when it does and they get it fixed I am moving in! I hope my husband doesn't mind my running away on a weekly.. ok maybe daily basis. (Hehe, just kidding babe. Sorta. Ok not really.)


Pretty soon, Liam will be starting Kindergarten. Tomorrow when I go down to pick up Braeden from school I have to drop off some final papers for his registration. He is SO excited, and so is mommy! Greyson is such an angel when he doesn't have someone around to cause trouble with.


Trying out a new signature below, be sure to stop by and tell me what you think, if you like the new one or think I should stick to my old one :)


1 comment:

  1. Actually, I like both signatures. The "old" one looks personal; but the "new" one looks professional. So, I guess you get to choose which one to use.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete