Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Crazy Busy

Sorry I've been scarce lately. I haven't had much time to blog lately. I have been working my tail off and I think that I mentioned before that I've been having hard drive issues on my laptop, so I am using Dan's desktop for the time being.

Yesterday, we managed to reformat my C drive and reinstall Windows. We got it all up and running and then... it flipped out again. So, I think that we are going to have to send it back to Dell to have them fix it.

Dan took the boys out to play hockey at a park near my brother's house. They have a roller hockey rink over there, so that's why he went that far. I guess now would be a good time to pay my

bills. It's a good thing I can pay my car insurance online, I really hate mailing things. I pay all my bills online. I think the only one I don't pay online is my rent. Everything is either online or on the phone.

The price of gas isn't the only thing to go up lately.. the price of stamps is kinda crazy too, and I had no idea until I had asked my mom if she had one. I haven't bought stamps in so long, I had no idea they weren't still .37 cents.

I should get out more. Shh, don't let hubby hear me say that.



No comments:

Post a Comment