Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hmmm yummy!

I've taken over my husband's computer since mine decided it wanted to fizzle out on me, so he's making me look up a certain coffee franchise location nearest the freeway so that he can have a place to meet his buddy tomorrow. They are working out of town this weekend and going up a day early to set up.

I haven't done much of anything today. I got some work things done but I am procrastinating because they are things that I still have a little time to get done but for the most part I took a lazy day. I am sitting here looking around at my living room that was clean but is no longer as the result of my lazy day.. that and the monkeys that inhabit this jungle.

If I sound tired, it's because I am. I had a hard time sleeping last night and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Alright, it's about that time so I am off to feed the monkeys.

Have a great night.




No comments:

Post a Comment