Saturday, April 12, 2008

Free Desktop 4 You!

Hey, everyone I have a little something special for you this Saturday.

One of my fabulously talented Creative Team Members has created this beautiful desktop for you using my brand new "A New Beginning" Page Kit, which by the way for the next 2 days if you buy the kit from my Oscraps store you'll get the coordinating Bracket Album for free!!

Click here for the Special Offer.






For your convience, this desktop has been made available in 3 different sizes. Please choose the one nearest your desktop resolution size.


1440x900


1280x800


1024x768

If you know someone who you think might enjoy this little download, please send them on over to snag it!







4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much.
    Dalynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful desktop! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous. I just put the photos on it and already have it up on my desktop. Thank you soo very much.

    ReplyDelete