Saturday, April 19, 2008

X Marks the Spot!

Ooh a treasure hunt, who's up for a treasure hunt? I am, I am! Duh, don't have to tell me twice!!

This company I am currently doing freelance work for is having a really cool contest rigt now. They are putting on a Treasure Hunt hosted by jewelegance.com. Now, if you know me at all you know I am a bling-lovin gal.

Whenever I am in a jewelry store just browsing all the eye candy, I always seem to pick out the most expensive piece in the joint. Whether it be diamond earrings, diamond rings, or pendants.. I always pick the one that costs the most. I swear it's like a gift or something. I'm not sure my husband would see it that way though.

This ring even has a matching pendant, so gorgeous and so totally me. It is amethyst and tanzanite and it's a butterfly.. PURPLE BUTTERFLY!! Uh yeah, it's calling my name.

Anyway, sorry for the off topic rant there, as I was saying about this treasure hunt. One of the requirements is that I write this post telling you about it. The first lucky winner will be getting a 14k Gold Anklet, now how incredibly cool is that? There will be one hunt a week and they will be doing it for about a month. So, wish me luck y'all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment