Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ring-A-Ding-WRONG!

I am always getting wrong phone numbers but usually from the same person or someone looking for the same person. I've lived here for over 3 years now with the same exact phone number. One guy, I think he likes to call me and pretend he has the wrong number and the other is just plain weird. I have been getting calls for a Dr's office. Not just any doctor's office but one I was referred to by my primary. She's a neurologist and I didn't start getting the phone calls until after he referred me.

The one I just got was for an Andrew Borovoy, umm who?? Sounds like some sort of Russian diplomat huh? I am starting to wonder if it will ever end or am I doomed to a life of being on the receiving end of everyone else's calls?? You'd think with speed dial that no one would ever accidently dial the wrong number ever again!




No comments:

Post a Comment