Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Mommy Loves me!

Dan left for the races this morning, he'll be gone today through Sunday. One of my ever so lovely children failed to put the lid to the coffee pot back ON the coffee pot when unloading the dishwasher. This is a must have thing to brew a pot of coffee because if you don't it won't drip!!

My mommy brought me a cup of coffee on her way to work.. ahhhhhhh sanity in a cup. I need to get a new coffeemaker. I think I am going to get one that only does 1-2 cups at a time and brews straight into your cup. I'm the only one in the house who drinks coffee so why not?

On another note, guess what?? It's that time again!! Yep, it's NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY on May 3rd! I'm declaring it National Scrapbooking WEEKEND because all 3 of my stores will be on sale ALL weekend long!!!

Purple Paper Flowers will be 30% off, PPF will also be having a discount on Print Services (30%) and MyBook Planners (50%) so check those out.

OScraps & BlytheEvans.com will both be 35% off all weekend starting tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment