Saturday, May 31, 2008

Celeb Gossip Junkie...

I'll admit it. I love Celeb gossip. I'm a sucker for it, a friend of mine recent;y wrote about having watched Denise Richards' new reality show, which I had no idea about at all. Shows how much I am paying attention huh?

Anyway, then of course after I read about it from her, I am seeing posts about it on all my other forums. I watched an interview she did with Matt Lauer, I really felt bad for her. I mean, she's being accused of all sorts of stuff.. god only knows if it's really true. Although, I will say that she's got alot more credibility in my eyes than Charlie Sheen does. What do we know about him? He's been arrested multiple times, in and out of drug rehab, and then some. I don't know..

I am still and will continue to be a huge fan of 2 1/2 Men though. It's one show Dan and I watch together every week.. but now that the season is over I'm going to have to rent the past seasons because we came into the show late so we have some catching up to do before the new season starts. I need my entertainment fix!




No comments:

Post a Comment