Sunday, May 18, 2008

Question of The Day

Have you ever been outside of your home country?

I was just thinking about how I've never been outside of the US. Actually, that's not entirely true because I was in Canada once when I was like 7 and my dad lost me in a gift shop. We weren't there long so I don't think that counts. If you haven't, do you have a passport anyway, just incase? I'll admit that I don't.. but that's just because I have no plans to leave the country. I'd love to go to Jamaica or Australia though.. it's definately on my must do list before I die.




1 comment:

  1. kind of...
    I am french living in iceland... ;-)
    But, I have to admit that france is pretty small compare to US?
    Maybe this is a GREAT reason not plan going "out of US" it is big enought "inside".

    maybe, iceland could be great trip, though?

    ReplyDelete