Thursday, May 29, 2008

Outta the mouths of Babes....

Children are honest to a fault.. especially mine.

Today, I was walking with my two littlest.. they are 4 and 5 and a half, going down to pick up my 1st grader from school. It was a beautiful day, sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky. We left a little later than normal because I hate waiting around while we wait for ALL the kids to be let out, only to have his class be last because their classroom is all the way at the back of the building. So, this way I'm just walking up when they are just getting out.

So anyway, fabulous weather. We get up to the corner where the crosswalk is and there are people coming at us from the school. Among these people, is this Asian family.. and when I say family I do mean family. Mom, Dad, and 2 sets of grandparents just to pick up 2 small kids. Here I am with 2 small kids going to pick up yet another small kid all by my lonesome. Not that that matters or anything, just wanted to throw it in there. But they all had umbrellas... open umbrellas.

My 4 yr old, god love him, informed each and every one of these people as they passed by that it was infact NOT raining. Oh. My. God. I wanted to crawl in a hole. It was really funny though.. gotta love em.

No comments:

Post a Comment