Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My honey loves me

Yesterday my dear sweet husband cooked me breakfast, lunch and then he made a special dinner as well! He made us chicken breasts stuffed with ricotta and gorgonzola cheeses and bacon. It was so good! He made a mustard and white wine sauce to go over the chicken as well.

Later we watched some television and it was kinda funny because in one of the programs scenes they had magnifiers strategically placed over a logo and I didn't even catch it! It wasn't like they were subtle about it either. Dan noticed though and backed it up so I could see and sure enough there it was! Silly, but it gave me a chuckle.

Today, I am working on a secret project.. just a little over a week before I can let you in on the little secret but for now, you'll just have to keep wondering. I'm mean I know, but I can live with that.




No comments:

Post a Comment