Monday, May 5, 2008

Feeling Snacky

This time of night is really not my favorite.It's late, I'm watching my favorite shows but yet I have this compulsion to eat. I'm not really hungry, I just cannot stop thinking about food!

I've battled with my weight for a really long time now. I thought at one point that I had it under control. I had lost a lot of weight healthfully and naturally and after the birth of my last baby I thought I would just do it again and everything would be great. Well, with all my best intentions it took me nearly 2 years to finally start seeing some results. I'm sure my metabolism was thrown for a loop. I had 3 babies in 3 years, breastfed them, lost the weight.. the cycle continues.

In the past I tried numerous things like weight loss pills, counting, watching my portions. I am just finding it so hard to not go nuts at bedtime. I'd love to be able to ignore it but I don't seem to be able to, in fact that is why I am here right now. Just something to keep my hands busy.

So, if you're a late night snacker like me.. how do you keep yourself from over doing it at night?

Right now, I'm going to try some fruit.




No comments:

Post a Comment