Saturday, April 19, 2008

Stair Lift to heaven....

Oh my gosh, I just saw one of the most funniest things here on the net. It's one of the cute funny things that you just have to laugh at because it is almost ridiculous. Assuming this pup has no medical issues keeping him from actually climbing the stairs all by himself.

There is a bulldog in Germany named Henry. Henry has got a stair lift. Yep, you heard it right... stair lifts for a dog. Now, like I said before I am not sure that he has any medical conditions beyond short stumpy legs that keep him from climbing the stairs on his own. I have never owned an english bulldog, although I think they are incredibly cute and would love to have one someday, so I don't know if they just can't do stairs.

You can read more about Henry here.




No comments:

Post a Comment