Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sittin around...

I'm just sitting around tonight, watching American Idol (an hour+ late), I won't say anything too specific just incase but after tonight I think Brooke is going home this week. You know what I'm talkin' about!

On Friday, I am going over to my brother's house to babysit my nieces so my sister in law can go to a doctor's appointment. She's also asked me to do a Princess photo shoot for her birthday invites and to do the invites as well! I can't wait for that.. I bought her a little dress up trunk for Christmas and it has some awesome Princess type things in there, it will be perfect for props!

Speaking of my brother's house, they've owned it a little over a year now and they are getting around to redecorating some of the rooms. When they first moved in they did the girls' rooms and things like the formal living room but when we were there this past weekend they've painted a little nook off the kitchen and installed a little bar, which is pretty cool looking. I think I heard him saying something about new indoor lighting as well, but I am not sure.

Anyway, that's what's going on this week. I am hoping to have some new stuff in my Oscraps store as well, so keep an eye out!





No comments:

Post a Comment