Monday, September 24, 2007

Back on Track...

I didn't want to say anything right away because I wasn't sure that I would actually stick with it this time but it's been a few weeks and I am feeling more confident. I am back on Weight Watchers. There I said it.

This time I have my awesome buddy Bobbie to help keep me on track. This is our 3rd week OP (on program) and I am down 3 lbs so far. YAY! I made some 5 can soup today. I love this stuff, it's really filling and helps me get my water in.

I do have a challenge up ahead.. Dan's birthday is on Thursday.. which means cake. We'll be having chili and cornbread muffins for dinner. I am making him a lemon cake w/ cream cheese frosting. Hmmmmm. I am making the cake the lighter way.. applesauce in place of the oil and egg whites instead of whole eggs so it shouldn't be too bad. I did buy lemon pudding to do the filling with too.

Now on to business! I have some special stuff for y'all this week. I can't tell ya about it just yet, but believe you me.. it will be well worth the wait! I am so excited.. I'm nearly bursting at the seams. Here's a little hint... *Friday*


hoodia

No comments:

Post a Comment